CHOOSE THE PLAN THAT IS RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS
OPTIONAL INSTALLATION SUPPORT
- The PantrySOFT™ system is very flexible and can be molded to fit the needs of almost any pantry. This package provides comprehensive on-boarding assistance to ensure you get the most out of the software.
- We will connect with you on a remote session(s) to walk through your organization’s processes, current forms, and reporting requirements to determine the best PantrySOFT™ configuration. We will then setup the program for you to ensure a smooth transition for you and your volunteers.
OPTIONAL DATA IMPORT
- Our process begins with a review of your current data structure. We have many years of experience with database programming and can work with pretty much anything you may have. After we review your data file we can confirm a price for the service, but it typically costs $1000.
- We will build a custom import script to migrate and load your data into PantrySOFT™. You can then test out the system to make sure everything came across as expected. You can also train your volunteers using familiar data.
- Once you are ready, we pick a go live day. At close of business, we grab another copy of your live data, import it, and you start the next day in the new system with current data.
CLIENT PORTAL SETUP
- This includes the additional set up support required to configure your client portal.
- Dedicated log in and sign up address
- Your logo
- Minor customizations to client facing registration forms
- Extra assistance with store inventory item set up.
UNIVERSITY INSTALLATION SETUP
- This includes the additional set up support required to work with your IT, Legal, and Purchasing departments.
- Custom Programming: Negotiable Rates. PantrySOFT™ “off the shelf” will fit the needs of most pantries whether you operate a choice pantry, standard box model pantry, clothing bank, backpack program, etc. However, we are always open to discussing customization requests to fit your specific requirements.
An active client is a household you’ve served within the last 12 months; repeat visits from your active clients does not increase this count, multiple people in one household are counted as one “active client”.
This refers to simultaneous users. You may create as many log in accounts as needed for your staff and volunteers. The purchased user account refers to how many devices can be logged into the system at the same time. Client Portal access does not affect your user count.
Issue or process troubleshooting by phone, email, support ticket, or live screenshare. Formal training sessions after the initial on-boarding are available at $100 per hour.
Custom e-commerce style ordering tool allowing clients to self-register, book appointments, and ‘shop’ for food online with points. Great for choice pantries offering curbside pickup!
Mobile-friendly Express mode. Handy for parking lot interactions on a tablet! Generic form is included. Please call us for pricing on custom forms.