Pantrysoft is designed to create a simple workflow for your pantry volunteers and staff.
- On the main screen you can search for a client.
- If you find who you are looking for, add a new visit.
- If not, add the client to the system.
That’s pretty much how it works.
For those familiar with databases, it may be helpful to understand how the data in Pantrysoft is organized.
- At the top level there is a Client record. The client record represents the household or family.
- Address records are linked to the client.
- Household member records are also linked to the client, representing the individuals in the household. One of the household members is considered the Primary member.
- Proxy records, notes, visits, and registration records are also linked to the client.