Congratulations on your choice of PantrySOFT™ for your food pantry software needs. PantrySOFT™ is a Microsoft Access application designed to assist Food Banks and Pantries in tracking Client Information and Visits, for Managing Operations, and for Reporting to funding sources. Clients and their household members can be added and edited. Visits can be entered and allow tracking a variety of data such as Visit Type, Address, Housing, Assets, Employment Data, and other useful information. Various reports provide detailed snapshots and summaries.
General Editing Notes
There are a number of shortcuts and editing operations you should know about while using PantrySOFT™:
- To cancel an edit, or clear a drop-down field, hit escape.
- To edit a Picklist, double-click in the drop-down field (Picklists are explained in Options, Edit Picklists).
- You can enter a date in either mm/dd/yy or mm/dd/yyyy format.
- You enter time in hh: mm am|pm format.
- When finished on any particular screen, Close Form saves the data and returns you to the main menu.
- To close a report you can close the window, click on Close Report at the right-hand top of the screen, or right-click and choose Close Report.