Simple Setup, Powerful Customization
Manage Client Info
- Record Addresses
- Household Members
- Veteran Status
- Client Notes
Track Visit Data
- Schedule Visits
- Track Employment Data
- Income & Expenses
- Inventory & Services Received
- Demographic Breakouts
- Individual and Household
- Support for TEFAP
- Flexible Parameters & Date Ranges
- Satisfy your Funding Agencies
- PantrySOFT™ Desktop is a Microsoft Access application designed to assist Food Pantries in tracking and reporting client usage. You do not need to know how to work with MS Access to use the program.
- This program is not cloud-based. It runs on-site with single or multiple workstations.
- Maintain standard client information such as Address, Household Members, Ethnicity, Veteran Status, and more.
- Track visit data such as visit type, the reason for visit, Housing, Employment Data, Income and Monthly Expenditures, and more.
- Assign client pictures, proxies, documents, and/or signatures via signature pad.
- Schedule visits and create schedule reports.
- Manage delivery routes, drivers, and batch record deliveries.
- Generate reports based on individual and household usage with full demographic breakouts. The program includes a complete reporting and numerous options.
- We help each Food Pantry clarify their system needs, set up the initial configuration, and learn the ins and outs of PantrySOFT™ Desktop .
- Drop down lists and reports are highly configurable at any time.
- Requests for customizations are always welcome.
- We can build custom data entry screens based on your existing forms to make the transition simple for your volunteers.
- Most reporting needs are already covered, but we are happy to build custom reports to meet the needs of your funding agencies.
- Existing data can be converted and imported into PantrySOFT™ Desktop .